A leading charity are looking for an enthusiastic media relations professional to look after the Strategy and Implementation of their PR function.
- Write press releases, blogs and articles
- Meeting and liaising with external stakeholders to discuss and identify new awareness opportunities
- Be proactive, call journalists and sell in media stories, always be looking for your next opportunity
- Identify key opportunities for PR across the Charity
- Develop and maintain good working relations with specialist press and local newspapers
Skills and Experience:
- 3 or more years working in a similar Public Relations role, whether from a Charity or in-house PR role
- Enthusiasm and passion for creating engaging content
- You should be a team player, have the ability and passion to drive campaigns forward and create excellent work, be organised and resourceful and have good attention to detail
These roles don’t hang around long, so apply now!