A leading organisation based near High Wycombe are looking for an experienced Corporate Communications professional to support their team on a permanent basis. The ideal individual will have been working in a similar role with 5 years or more experience in Corporate Comms.
Day to day tasks will involve:
- Autonomously run Communications department, from PR to Corporate Comms
- Deliver communications and media campaigns that support the company brand strategy
- Plan and implement new strategies, driving forward the business
- Manage and motivate the junior team
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders with a view to constantly improving the organisations reputation and image
- Manage budgets
What you need:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong media relations skills
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Able to act fast when an issue arises
- Ideally a relevant degree in PR / Communications
You should be a team player, have the ability and passion to drive campaigns forward and create excellent work, be organised and resourceful and have good attention to detail. You will be responsible for helping to develop and manage high profile campaigns.
These roles do not hang around long, if you are interested, apply now.