Are you an experienced healthcare communications professional with 7 years plus in the industry? Are you looking for an agency that will grow, develop and support you for the years to come? If so, read on.
What you’ll need to do:
- Develop new business opportunities and turn this into billable work
- Work with clients to set project goals and agree how to deliver against them
- Evaluate project success, learn the lessons and re-apply them
- Take responsibility for a projects budget and make sure it turns a profit
- Motivate your team and help them reach their potential
To be successful you’ll have:
- 7 years in health public relations or communications
- Experience working at Associate Director in a healthcare communications agency
- Expert knowledge in all things Pharma, Pharma PR and communications.
- An ability and proven track record in influencing clients to win profitable business
- Leadership skills and the ability to pull a team together to deliver the vision for the client.
- Commercial acumen – you’ll understand the financial aspects of delivering a project on time and on budget
This is with a boutique agency in Central London that work mainly on UK campaigns and reward those who achieve.