Are you an experienced Healthcare Communications professional with 3 or more years in the industry? Are you looking for an agency that will grow, develop and support you? If so, read on.
A leading agency in Central London are looking for a Health PR Account Manager to join their growing team working predominantly on Global campaigns.
- Write blogs, articles, features and press releases on a day to day basis
- Work with clients to set project goals and agree how to deliver against them
- Evaluate project success, learn the lessons and re-apply them
- Take responsibility for a project budgets
- Motivate and support junior members of the team and help them reach their potential
- 3 years or more in Healthcare PR, ideally from agency, but in-house will be considered
- A genuine passion for life sciences
- An ability and proven track record of success in a similar business
- Commercial acumen – you’ll understand the financial aspects of delivering a project on time and on budget
If this is you, apply now!