Are you an experienced B2B PR professional with 3 or more years in the industry? Are you looking for an agency that will grow, develop and support you for the foreseeable? If so, read on.
What you’ll need to do:
- Write blogs, articles, features and press releases on a day to day basis
- Work with clients to set project goals and agree how to deliver against them
- Evaluate project success, learn the lessons and re-apply them
- Take responsibility for a project budgets
- Motivate and support junior members of the team and help them reach their potential
To be successful you’ll have:
- 3 years or more in B2B PR, ideally from agency, but in-house will be considered
- A genuine passion for writing
- An ability and proven track record of success in a similar business
- Commercial acumen – you’ll understand the financial aspects of delivering a project on time and on budget
This is with a boutique agency in Oxfordshire that work mainly on Global campaigns and reward those who achieve.