Have you been working in an agency for one year or more and feel it’s time for a change? Do you love creative writing to the point where you find yourself doing it just for fun? If so, this could be the job for you.
A public relations agency based in Oxfordshire are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their growing team.
The role involves:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Creative writing for blogs, articles and press releases
- Working closely with the Account Manager
- Presenting work to clients for approval or modification
- Writing client reports
- Social media monitoring
- Arranging and attending meetings
What you need:
- At least 1 year communications/PR agency experience
- Enthusiasm and ambition to achieve above and beyond your set goals
- Well organised and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
You should be a team player, have the ability and passion to create excellent work, be organised and resourceful and have good attention to detail.
These roles don’t come along often, so apply now!